8 Hours - This course is an introductory education on the complete lymphatic system. Participants will learn the anatomy of the lymphatic system, including anastomoses, watersheds, territories, bundles and more.
Upon completion of this online course, participant will be able to:
- Identify different components of the anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Identify components composing the lymphatic fluid
- Locate major groups of lymph nodes throughout the body
- Differentiate between the individual functions of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
- Describe the individual functions of the lymph vessels and lymph nodes
- Identify and differentiate between the lymphatic anastomoses of the lymphatic system
- Identify and understand the terms “lymphatic watershed”, “lymphatic territory”, “lymphatic quadrants” and “lymphatic bundles”
At the end of the presentation, there are 2 exams that must be completed with a 90% or better. Upon successful completion of the exams, you will be able to print your certificate of completion.
It is also highly recommended that you purchase the textbook "Lymphedema Management: A Comprehensive Guide for Practitioners" to complete this online course. It will greatly increase your understanding of the lymphatic system and much more. This textbook is beneficial for all of our online courses in case you plan to continue your education with us. We offer a special price for our online attendees. To purchase the textbook, click here
and enter Coupon Code OE70 in the payment process. It is recommended that participants read the textbook pages given, then log on to the course portal and click through the entire presentation. Recommended reading will be given in the introduction section of the course.
For questions or to verify various state board CEU approvals, contact us at (800) 863-5935 or (772) 589-3355.
AOTA Approved Provider #4063 - AOTA CEU/Contact Hours-1.2 - Category 2
“The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.”