6-Hours - This intermediate-level online course is an designed to further the knowledge of therapists in appropriate billing and documentation suggested for patients with Lymphedema and Wound Care.
1. Billing for Lymphedema and Wound Care Therapies
2. Coding in ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS
3. Review of outcome tool use and G-Code application
4. Documentation to support billing for Lymphedema and Wound Care, including suggested forms
5. Calculating minutes for billing for Lymphedema and Wound Care in any setting
6. Justifying billable minutes for Lymphedema and Wound care in any setting
7. Appeals process for insurance companies to receive reimbursement for services provided
8. Considerations for setting up a Lymphedema clinic
9. Regulatory guidelines per Medicare
10. Practical application of the above information through case studies
The billing information contained within this course is for PT/PTA and OT/COTA professionals ONLY. This course contains content and abbreviations that are intended for therapists with some prior knowledge of billing, coding and documentation. This course will expand on that knowledge in the area of Lymphedema and Wound Care.
For questions or to verify various state board CEU approvals, contact us at (800) 863-5935 or (772) 589-3355.
AOTA Approved Provider #4063 - AOTA CEU/Contact Hours-.6 - Category 3
“The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.”
You selected to get the course Billing for Lymphedema (BILL01). Please Login or Signup to get it.